When we collect data from customers/visitors?
Our Commitment to Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on The Footer of every Website Page.
We Commit to:
- treat your personal information as strictly confidential;
- take appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and is protected against unauthorized or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, alteration, disclosure or access;
- provide you with access to your personal information to view and update personal details;
- promptly notify you if we become aware of any unauthorized use, disclosure or processing of your personal information;
- provide you with reasonable evidence of our compliance with our obligations under this policy on reasonable notice and request;
- upon your request, promptly return or destroy all of your personal information in our possession or control; and
- not retain your personal information longer than the period for which it was originally needed, unless we are required by law to do so, or you consent to us retaining such information for a longer period.
The Information We Collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted. You may request information and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected are:
- E-mail address
- Phone number
How We Use Information
We use return e-mail addresses to answer the e-mail we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are are not shared with outside parties.
You can register with our website if you would like to receive our newsletter as well as updates on our new products and services. The information you submit on our website will not be used for this purpose unless you fill out the registration form.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
How long do we keep your data for?
Retaining personal data depends on the purpose for which it was obtained and its nature. We shall store data for as long as the user can be considered a customer. Upon request, we will delete user information.
Our website framework/plugins may include:
WordPress for engaging with and posting online content on our blog.
Contact Form 7 for customers to inquire about our products or services.
MailChimp for direct marketing to newsletter subscribers.
Google Analytics: Anonymously tracks user sessions, page views and site usage statistics to optimize user experience.
What are my data security rights?
As a customer, you have the right to request that we delete your data from our system. If you wish for us to do so, kindly email or phone as per the contact details on our Contact page.